We are looking for Electrician for our client. Great Benefits. Company Paid Healthcare Plan 401K Match
- Install electrical components on a daily basis and always ensure they are working properly and efficiently; perform troubleshooting to identify problems, and then implement repair and replacement solutions to remedy the issue.
- Perform repairs quickly and efficiently on the company's rolling stock.
- Program and control automatic systems and controllers, including distributive and interlocking systems.
- Access the company's computer system to record and access operation statistics; analyze operation processes and general information to make reasonable recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Compile company statistics in a useful way for monthly board meetings and present this information.
- Use 3-phase equipment and switch gears; understand complex electrical diagrams and occasionally create such diagrams.
- Apply reason and logic to solve problems and think through setup instrumentation projects as well as manage complex equipment systems; use judgement to use the correct equipment, materials, or voltage in every situation.
- Work alongside non-licensed personnel to ensure they are on track and they are adequately prepared to become licensed electricians; oversee the work of lower electrical employees.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completed electrical internship or equivalent introductory experience
- Associate's degree or completion of technical school
- Hold all relevant electrical licenses