Our Client is excited to announce that we are looking for our next Front-End Web Developer star to come join their team. This is an on-site, full-time employment opportunity at our offices located just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina. We’re in need of a can-do problem solver who can develop unique strategies to tackle the technology issues that inevitably arise on a frequent basis. If you’re creative, intelligent, and a coding wiz, we want to hear from you!
The Front-End Web Developer will be responsible for creating, manipulating, and maintaining web-related applications and tools, while implementing visual elements that users see and interact with. These jobs will primarily include web design and development with the possibility of some multimedia design and functionality. These efforts will be deployed across web, email, apps, and other devices.
At our client's company, you’re more than just another employee — you’re a part of the family. We believe in what we do and focus on finding the right team members to add to our growing staff. We’re looking for a hands-on developer who knows how to use the cutting-edge technology of today to implement solutions that better serve our customers. If you’re ready to hit the ground running and to make an immediate direct impact at a fun work environment, let us know!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Web Site Design, Front-End Development
- Web Site Pages and Elements
- Distributor E-Commerce Administration
- Some Interactive/Multimedia Production
- Good eye for design and UI/UX
- Strong understanding of web asset creation (HTML5/CSS3/Canvas/jQuery/Ajax/XML/JSON)
- Good understanding and interest in design and web development trends
- 3+ years progressive experience/responsibility in professional environment
Required Software and/or Hardware:
- Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, illustrator)
- Proficient in Bootstrap/responsive web design and retina image prep
FTP Clients / WYSIWYG’s