Our Client is hiring an experienced Project Manager – Video Production, based in Los Angeles who will be a key member of a growing production team, working collaboratively in a fast-paced production environment.
Manage the creation of video production schedules and resources ensuring all internal creative approvals are given on time.
- Assign appropriate resources to ensure the completion of projects on time and on budget.
- Attend all relevant meetings and approval sessions to promote effective communication throughout the production team and provide leadership as needed.
- Work closely with Production Manager to communicate creative priorities throughout the production.
- Suggest production solutions that will allow for needed creative changes to be made.
- Track, document and report on major creative changes that affect budget/schedule to Head of Production in a timely manner.
- Use interpersonal skills to resolve conflict, promote a collaborative production environment, and foster an atmosphere of cooperation and communication.
- Establish and manage closed captioning protocols and coordinate captioning for all videos with Rev.com
- Implement proper final review of videos between multiple teams, responsible for giving technical notes (avoiding audio peaking, flash frames, etc. before video is packaged) for all videos
Experience, Expertise and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in television/film production
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using project management software (Asana)
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including holidays
- Familiarity with all aspects of production management, including budget & schedule
- Superior personnel management and team building skills
- Previous computer experience with knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, spreadsheet and database applications required.
- Proficiency with Adobe suite (including Premiere, Photoshop and AfterEffects) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of production techniques and terminology.
- A bachelor’s degree