Provides technical leadership in the development and implementation of innovative security solutions. Provide technical leadership in business captures and proposal development and contract delivery support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Led development of innovative security solutions
· Responsible for supporting contract programs in delivering security services
· Responsible for supporting proposal solution development, detailed technical design and architecture, and proposal delivery
· Identify and develop security tools, technology, methods, and solutions
· Ensure that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards
· Effectively communicate with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
· Establish and maintain productive working relationships with company third-party vendors and other company business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of the company in supporting client requirements.
Experience, Expertise and Qualifications:
• Experienced with public clouds (AWS, Azure, or others). Experienced with architecture and solutions for cloud security
• Must be an expert in federal security regulatory requirements and security frameworks, including Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-Series, FISMA, FIPS, FedRAMP, etc.
• Experienced with CASB (Cloud Access Service Broker) solutions.
• Experienced with Identity and Access Management solutions (Okta, NetSkope, SecureAuth, or Azure AD)
• Experienced with cryptography, data loss prevention, secure web access gateway, endpoint security, API security solutions.
• Experienced with cyber analytics solutions
• Experienced in supporting proposals in the capacity of technical SME, solution architect, or proposal writer.
• Experienced in leading the design and integration of enterprise-level security solutions and service management solutions.
• Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing.
• Experience of leading the architectural design and development of security service for federal clients.
• Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels, authoring presentations and whitepaper for conferences or opportunity shaping.
• CISSP certified
• B.S. degree
• Experience architecting security solutions for Mobile and IoT.
• DoD Secret clearance or above is preferred