Provides technical and end user service solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM, Enterprise Service Desk including enterprise portal, Tier 0, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), service analytics, IT automation, asset management, . Identifies and develops innovative and differentiating solutions that lead to improved margins and win probability with Federal clients
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in ServiceNow related solutions that position the company as a leader in user productivity, enterprise service desk, ITSM, field engineering, and enterprise mobility for our Federal Clients.
· Provides design, planning, implementation, and development support in ITSM Tools to client's delivery program teams.
· Supports pre-sales customer meetings.
· Develop ServiceNow related capability demonstrations and proof-of-concept testing.
· Research leading-edge and emerging innovative solutions. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third-party vendors and other company business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of the company in supporting client requirements. Manage vendor relationships to enable the adoption and integration of new solutions.
· Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
· Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
· Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
· Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities. Supports pre-sales activities and leads technical proposal development.
Experience, Exerptise and Qualifications required:
· Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
· Bachelor's degree or above from a Department of Education accredited college
· Minimum 7 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy related ITSM solution design, architecting, development, and management
· 4+ years of direct experience in ServiceNow administration, development, and architecture; ServiceNow development experience is a must.
· Experienced in the following servicenow application development skills:
· Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, WebService
· Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
· Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
· Experience working with US Federal Government customers;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired.