· Ability to upsell and cross sell services based on what is best for the client, how it affects their specific type of skin and how certain services are packaged to save money.
· Attend regular staff meetings and continuing education programs to keep your skills up-to-date with the newest in technology and methods.
· Strong knowledge about the procedure the customers have chosen, calming any fears they may have about the service.
· Train new hires on our services and products to ensure the quality of the spa.
· Provide consultations with customers who have problem areas on the skin in order to restore youthful beauty.
· Offer incentives and additional coupons for retaining and repeat business.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· licensure from the state
· Great customer service skills
· Experience working in a spa or salon
· Associate degree
· Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings and weekends