Licensed Esthetician/Skin Care Specialists are dedicated to listening to guest concerns about their skin, providing professional recommendations and consultations with Skin Care guests, researching and educating to offer advanced treatments that would address guest’s specific concerns through personalized treatments recommended to suit each guest.
· Perform facials and additional skin care services based on customer wants and the packages the spa offers.
· Upsell and cross sell based on what is best for the client, how it affects their specific type of skin and how certain services are packaged to save money.
· Attend regular staff meetings and continuing education programs to keep your skills up-to-date with the newest in technology and methods.
· Greet customers with a friendly smile and a brief explanation about the procedure they have chosen, calming any fears they may have about the service.
· Train new hires on our services and products to ensure the quality of the spa.
· Provide consultations with customers who have problem areas on the skin in order to restore youthful beauty.
· Offer incentives and additional coupons for return customers in order to make them loyal customers to the spa.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Esthetician certification and licensure from the state
· Great customer service skills
· Experience working in a spa or salon
· Associate degree
· Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings and weekends