Are you a Salon Colorist/Stylist who is dedicated to providing consultations with salon guests, offering professional advice on complimentary and current color techniques and tones balanced with personalized styles recommended to suit each guest personally.
- Consult with clients and advise them on what would look best for their personal style, then determine which services they require to get the look they want.
- Create formal hair styles for special events when customers want to be pampered before something important.
- Analyze the facial features, hair and unique needs of every client to determine and recommend beauty treatments for the hair and face.
- Encourage clients to take better care of their hair with beauty products from the salon that are higher quality and make color and style last longer.
- Shave, cut and trim hair using special scissors, razors, trimmers and clippers for men.
- Understand the basic chemistry of hair color, and continue to learn more about current styles and new products on the market to offer the best services to our clients.
- Keep regular track of client treatments so there is accurate documentation of previous hairstyles, colors and special needs to offer your client additional benefits every time he or she comes in.
- Full cosmetology license or specific license for hair designers and hairdressers
- Passing score on state hairstyling examinations
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Completed coursework in a hairdresser program
- Associate's degree in cosmetology
- Ability to work under pressure