Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best? As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will give you the support and freedom to deliver your best work. Are you willing to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth?
· Massage soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions.
· Apply pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
· Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
· Travel to client homes as needed to provide professional massage services, or meet with clients in a professional setting.
· Develop personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas and treatment frequency.
· Consult with chiropractors, physiotherapists, psychologists, physicians and other healthcare professionals for help with treatment plan development.
· Propose final treatment plans to clients and implement them only after client acceptance and agreement.
· Refer clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms.
· Prepare oil blends for clients' skin and perform other treatment techniques and therapies in addition to massage.
· Hold current state massage therapy license
· Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
· Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
· Ability to pass a background check
· Commitment to receiving continuing education
· Customer service experience